STATEMENT OF FAITH
805.684.5014 | 800 Maple Avenue | Carpinteria, CA 93013
• We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infalible, authoritive Word of God and the supreme standard by which all human conduct, and opinions shall be tried.
• We believe that there is one God, eternally existant in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the diety of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascention to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal bodily return in power and glory.
• We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for the salvation of a lost and sinful humanity.
• We believe that salvation is wholly by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His completed work on the cross. No human works, regardless of their merit, are efficacious in the justification of sinners before a Holy God.
• We believe that all who are truly born-again are new creations in Christ and that as such they will exibit evidence of conversion in their lifestyle, including, but not limited to manner of dress, speach, conduct, relations with others, submission to authority, church attendance and service.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who indwells all who are saved and by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• We believe that heaven and hell are literal places. Those who by faith believe in the completed work of Jesus Christ on the cross are accepted into heaven, while those who reject Jesus Christ, by declaration or by neglect, are destined to spend eternity in hell.
• We believe in the Spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that such unity is built on a shared commitment to truth as revealed in the Bible.